Maisonneuve is proud to announce that we're up for a record eighteen nods at this year's National Magazine Awards, including Magazine of the Year!
Other nominations include:
Best New Photographer
- Marta Iwanek for "The Maidan."
Photojournalism & Photo Essay
- Anna Minzhulina, Haley Cullingham and Ian Patterson for our Spring 2015 issue.
- Anna Minzhulina, Haley Cullingham and Ian Patterson for our Summer 2015 issue.
Arts & Entertainment
- Joseph Rosen for "The Third Solitude."
Health & Medicine
Politics & Public Interest
- Angelina Chapin for "The Home Front."
- Lyndsie Bourgon for "Herd Mentality."
- Chantal Braganza for "More Than Words."
- Sara Harowitz for "Kings, Queens, and Everything In-Between."
Illustration & Photo Illustration
- Mike Ellis for "Reduce, Reuse, RIP."
- Ian Patterson for "The Home Front."
- Patrick Doyon for "Catching the Light."
Thank you to all of our 2015 contributing writers, artists, photographers and interns!